Community Mini Bus Service
City of Hallandale Beach, Minibuses are implementing temporary changes to our service designed to promote public health and accommodate the social distancing advised by governmental and medical authorities. On March 30, we began to operate on a modified level of service that accommodates our customers and serves our community's larger needs.
Services for routes 1, 2, and 3 will be from Monday to Saturday, and for route 4 from Monday to Sunday
Route 1 will operate starting first service at 7:45 AM from Bus Stop at Hallandale City Hall & Library, last service will start from Bus Stop at Hallandale City Hall & Library at 4:00 PM.
Route 2 will operate starting first service at 8:04 AM from Bus Stop at Publix SE 14th Ave. RK Plaza, last service will start from Bus Stop Publix SE 14th Ave. RK Plaza at 3:32 PM
Route 3 will operate starting first service at 8:05 AM from Bus Stop at Hallandale City Hall & Library, last service will start from Bus Stop at Hallandale City Hall & Library, at 3:40 PM
Route 4 will operate starting first service at 8:00 AM from NE 10 Th St, and NW 8Th Ave Hepburn Center at, last service will start from NE 10 Th St, and NW 8Th Ave Hepburn Center Bus Stop, at 4:00 PM
Track The Buses!
The City of Hallandale Beach Mobile App will help riders track the City’s four (4) community bus routes. The application will allow riders to track the location of the buses on the map and provide riders with real time information on the arrival of the buses at a designated stops. Riders will be able to create a list of their favorite stops to quickly have access to the buses estimated time of arrival (ETA). A link to the City of Hallandale Beach Community Bus App . Enjoy the ride!
- Web application:
Track it from a
Mobile Deviceby downloading the Mobile App:
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tracking.solutions.hallandalebeach
- Apple App Store: https://appsto.re/us/DsEAeb.i
Mini Bus General Regulations
- Shopping carts of any size are prohibited from blocking aisles.
- Drivers are not responsible for assisting riders or locating lost articles left on the minibus.
- Riders may only bring bags/packages onto the minibus during initial entry that are reasonably carried by the rider.
- All items must be either stored in the storage rack behind the driver or retained by the rider in the one seat occupied by the rider. No exceptions will be allowed by the driver.
- No rude behavior allowed.
- No eating, drinking, smoking or spitting.
- No feet on seats.
- No radios/tape players.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn. No feet on seats.
- For information about Broward County Transit routes fare or connections call 954.357.8400.
- Hearing speech impaired/TTY 954.357.83023
We want to improve your experience with the City's minibus system. Please take a few minutes to fill out a short survey online.
Bike Racks are available on all Hallandale Beach Community Buses. Bike Racks are designed to carry two bikes only. It is important to have the operator’s attention before loading and unloading your bike. As the bus approaches, have your bike ready to load. Remove any loose items that may fall off.
- Always load your bike from the curbside of the street.
- Lower-Squeeze the handle and pull down to release the folded bike rack.
- Lift your bike into the rack, fitting the wheels into the slots of the vacant position closest to the bus.
- Latch-Pull and release the support arm over the front tire, making sure the support arm is resting on the tire, not on the fender or frame.
- Before exiting, notify the operator you are removing your bike.
- Pull the support arm off the tire. Move the support arm down and out of the way. Lift your bike out of the rack. If your bike is the only one on the rack, return the rack to the upright position.
- Move quickly to the curb.