The Department of Sustainable Development, Administration, Building, Code Compliance, and Planning and Zoning Divisions are now open to the public Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm. City hall is closed on Fridays.
You may contact our offices via email or our main telephone at (954) 457-2220. Mondays through Thursdays from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Contact information for each division are as follows:
You can also visit the department’s 24/7 Online Portals:
- Get In Line Now using our Qless system and avoid waiting in line at City Hall.
- Report A Concern (Report Code Violations, Report Suspicious Activity, Report work without a Permit)
- View Upcoming Events, Meetings & Workshop (Planning and Zoning Board Meeting, Special Magistrate Hearing, Public Transportation & Mobility Board Meeting, and more!)
- HB e-Permitting Portal(Apply for Building Permit, Check Status of Permit, Schedule Inspection, and Pay Invoices) View “How To” Video Tutorials on using HB e-Permitting portal.
- Apply for new Business Tax Receipts
- Request Public Records
- View Status of Code Compliance Case
- Track our Community Minibus and view the Minibus schedule
- Determine the Zoning for your property. Chat with a live Planner visit our Planning and Zoning Division webpage using Chrome browser.
- View a list of all Registered Vacation Rental in Hallandale Beach
- Pay your bills for Business Tax Receipts, Vacation Rental, Condominium Registration, and Vacant Lot & Structure visit