Following a modified Phase One of the Governor's statewide reopening plan, beginning on May 18, 2020, the following businesses and establishments may open in whole or in part subject to certain limitations such as occupancy limits, sanitation requirements, and other requirements:
- Restaurants and food establishments.
- Retail stores selling goods or other commodities.
- Barbers, cosmetologists, nail specialists, facial specialists, hair braiders/ wrappers.
- Pools, Pool Decks, Community Rooms, Fitness Centers & Gyms within multi-family housing developments.
- Public Community Pools and Private Club Pools.
- Museums and Drive In Theaters.
Community rooms, fitness centers, and gyms in multi-family housing developments may open with restrictions. Pools and pool decks may continue to operate with existing restrictions. It is essential to note that DBPR allows housing develpments to place additional restrictions, if desired.
Please remember, businesses are not required to reopen on the 18th. Businesses may reopen if they wish and are able to abide by the requirements in Emergency Order 20-10.
If an establishment does open, it may choose to impose stricter requirements on its employees or customers. To determine if a particular business is open and what requirements may apply to employees or customers of that business, please reach out to the business directly.